Thursday, May 4, 2017

Week of May 8th


Look at the cute baskets Holly made for me! So cute and clever! 

I forgot to take a picture of the adorable yellow baskets that I received on Wednesday from Heather and Holly. They were amazingly cute -- thank you guys!

Crazy hair!

Love the tie-dye, Will and Sam! :)




We've been working hard on our posters... Check Evan's out! :)














This week in reading we will be on Unit 5, Week 5. Here is a snapshot of what we will be reading and what skills we will be focusing on:


These are our vocabulary words this week:


In math, we will wrap up Chapter 12 and take our Geometry assessment on angles, polygons, quadrilaterals, and lines. Since we have finished all the Go Math chapters, we will spend the remainder of the year review skills that will help students in fourth grade (fraction concepts, order of operations, etc.).

Remember this week the Wax Museum is on Friday from 8:30-9:30 in the gym. Please make sure your child's costume is at school by Thursday for our dress rehearsal. I can't wait to see all their hard work pay off! 

Lastly, thank you for spoiling me all week for Teacher Appreciation Week. I definitely felt the love with daily cards, baskets, gifts, goodies, etc. Talk about going out with a bang :) You made me feel so loved and appreciated! Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all!



Code Word = Wax Museum Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment